Eddie-Plush looks at the news.

Guess who's back for another news post? Well, it's none other than EDDIE. Here's hoping this post doesn't get misattributed somehow.

WORLD NEWS:

- No.

MEDIA NEWS:

- Deltarune recently released, I only learned about this because my buddy StarlightRLD on Twitch recently streamed it. 

- The Wolverine game is fucking dead.

- The Nintendo Switch 2 has just released and everyone that complained about the price still bought it, c'mon, make it make sense.

- Summer Games Fest showed the announcement of many things that are relevant to stuff we post on the site, you can NOT look forward to reviews of the following games: Marvel: Cosmic Invasion, Marvel: Tōkon Fighting Soul, Sonic Racing Crossworlds, Mario Kart World, Deadpool VR, Sonic Blitz, and a bunch of other stuff. 

- The previous announcements have caused everyone to start fighting, arguing, insulting Crash Bandicoot and DC, and here I am just not giving a shit.

- It looks like the new Superman film is getting closer, and it honestly looks really good, but I don't care.

- The newsstands have some crazy shit this week, JUST CHECK OUT THOSE BACK ISSUES!  I'd joke about what else has showed up, but I spent all my comedic skills on the last news post, and nobody saw it, so...

SITE NEWS:

- Only a few days until the release of "The Greatest Comics Of All Time", I mean, there's no point in hiding the comic in question, because I retitled it to "Eddie's Guide To Gwenpool".

- Spider-Man Blue Part 2 is still in the works, and so is Clone Saga part 2, I just have to wait to find issues 3, 4, 5, and 6 of Blue... Though... If you donate to me... (ko-fi.com/spiderplush)

- JMS run reviews will be back... Eventually.

- Spider-Man movie reviews will also be back... Eventually.

- 4 Random Issues will be back... Idk when.

Comments

Popular!!!!

Reviewing things I haven't seen!

What If: Intro to MC2 and RLD

The Lowest Point In Modern Spider-Man Comics.